mysqli error: [1062: ... During sending message..

Bugs Reports and Useful Links

mysqli error: [1062: ... During sending message..

Postby rajpune » Fri Apr 03, 2015 12:21 pm

Hi,

I have done fresh installation efront community version 3.16.5 build 18023

Getting below shown error while sending message.

mysqli error: [1062: Duplicate entry 'Incoming-<admin_id>' for key 'name'] in EXECUTE("insert into f_folders (name,users_LOGIN) values ('Incoming','<admin_id>')") (1062)

<admin_id> is the admin id it shows which I replaced as writing it openly here in the forum.

What could be the issue ?

I already a similar thread viewtopic.php?f=1&t=8546&p=27954&hilit=duplicate+entry#p27954 but I am not able to get it correctly which folder and where that folder would be.

Regards,
Raj
rajpune

Re: mysqli error: [1062: ... During sending message..

Postby rajpune » Fri Apr 03, 2015 1:12 pm

rajpune wrote:Hi,

I have done fresh installation efront community version 3.16.5 build 18023

Getting below shown error while sending message.

mysqli error: [1062: Duplicate entry 'Incoming-<admin_id>' for key 'name'] in EXECUTE("insert into f_folders (name,users_LOGIN) values ('Incoming','<admin_id>')") (1062)

<admin_id> is the admin id it shows which I replaced as writing it openly here in the forum.

What could be the issue ?

I already a similar thread viewtopic.php?f=1&t=8546&p=27954&hilit=duplicate+entry#p27954 but I am not able to get it correctly which folder and where that folder would be.

Regards,
Raj

Reading a previous thread which link i did mark above i tried renaming the admin folder which I found twice only. But that didnt seem to help.

I believe i had made a mistake.

I found in one of the php file the original username for administrator. I had changed the username inside the table and once i changed that back to original username the error has gone.

The particular error 1062 seems to be resolved. Also the internal messaging and also email (after checking the box) seems to work.

Hope it would help others.
rajpune

Return to Bugs