Hotspot image not shown for "student" users

Bugs Reports and Useful Links

Hotspot image not shown for "student" users

Postby aldochatt » Wed Mar 11, 2015 1:34 pm

I created some tests with HotSpot questions. When accesing the tests as "student" logged in as Administrator, the images for the hotspot questions are shown, and also, the professors see the images.
However, the students does not see the images.
If they do a right-button click on the image to view them, a login page without the login fields and showing this error message appears:

Code: Select all
mysqli error: [1064: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ') OR linked_to in ()' at line 1] in EXECUTE("SELECT lessons_ID FROM content WHERE id in () OR linked_to in ()") (1064)

UPDATE:
I have a "sandbox" for testing purposes in the same server, and with the same Efront version and build. I recreated the same question, and using a Student account I can see the image for the hotspot question. The Efront with the issue is an update, while the one workig fine is a fresh installation.
aldochatt

Re: Hotspot image not shown for "student" users

Postby aldochatt » Thu Mar 12, 2015 1:28 pm

SOLVED.
I found that the questions in where the hotspot image where not shown, were copied from another questions in another lessons.
Opening the questions to edit them and replacing the images for the ones saved into the lesson content folder, solved the problem.
aldochatt

Re: Hotspot image not shown for "student" users

Postby elpapath » Tue Mar 17, 2015 12:47 pm

Thanks for posting the update :)

Eleftheria
elpapath

Return to Bugs