Greetings to the community!
the efront team is pleased to announce that efront version 3.6.13
is now available
This version brings a whole lot of new features, including support for the TinCan protocol (in commercial editions only)
You'll also notice that we've updated the look and feel of several ui elements, such as dropdowns and popups.
Another important change is that we're dropping support for svn and we'll be offering direct git support for the community edition via Github, as well as nightly builds. More details will be announced in the following days, so stay tuned!
Here's the complete changelog:
=== Version 184.108.40.206 - build 18000 ===
- Added Tincan (XAPI) support (Commercial editions)
- Added the Simple/complete mode that allows for hiding unnecessary functionality
- Redesigned system header
- Redesigned system popups
- Re-introducing "login with facebook" option (Commercial editions)
- Added new options for course/lessons scheduling
- Added immediate supervisor option as recipient in notifications (Commercial editions)
- Added manual payments notification (Commercial editions)
- Added option to send an email when a user submits a content report
- Added option about forcing accepting license at every login
- Added "transaction id" field in manual payments (Commercial editions)
- Added "rule" check in custom profile fields (Commercial editions)
- Added ability for professor to download all projects of a specific user
- Added button in Lock down page only for saving message and not lock down platform
- Added "delete editor templates" functionallity in save template editor plugin
- Professor can now create courses that are attached to the current branch url (Commercial editions)
- Introducing a new, faster installation and upgrade procedure
- All database tables are now explicitly set to innodb
- When a user revisits a unit completed with a question, the question now shows up
- SCORM: extended CMIFeedback type to support Lectora's incompatible data values
- System now sends the "no-transform" header to prevent proxies from changing content
- When creating notifications to send, the branch url instead of the root url is included (Commercial editions)
- Changed "answers explanation" to be shown only for given answers (and correct matches in Match/DragDrop)
- Module templates can now be included in the index page.
- Modules can now include system template files
- Fixed module call onCompleteCourse() not working
- Updated Gradebook module: "to" and "from" can now be equal
- Fixed issue about updating score to module gradebook with comma as decimal point
- Training period reports module are now available to professors only and various updates
- Updated content reports module to include total times per unit
- Redesigned "Security module" to detect several types of compromises
- New action: "languages"
- New action: "categories"
- New action: "category"
- New action: "buy_lesson"
- New action: "buy_course"
- New action: "user_autologin_key"
- The "update_user" action does now requires the following fields: password, first name, last name, email, language
- The "user_info" action now also returns the surname
- Updated apidemo2.php to include new features
- Fixed performance issue in payments page
- Fixed issue about deleting first execution of test when clicking on "Redo" test option
- Fixed issue about viewing certificates in personal page
- Fixed error when admin tries to edit job position
- Fixed error resulting when creating polls from branch url
- Fixed issue about not copying survey questions when cloning lesson
- Fixed incompatiblity issue with Internet Explorer 10 and themes with sidebar
- Fixed error appearing when navigating to course lessons from search results
- Fixed importing users conflicting with version limit (Commercial editions)
- Fixed supervisor being able to see/assign courses outside the current branch to users (Commercial editions)
- Fixed issue about renaming folder that contains subfolders (old folder was not deleted)
- Fixed issue about course catalog in index page after logout from a branch url
- Fixed performance issue in group users tab
- Fixed course scheduling not working immediately after change
- Fixed branch url catalog not showing subbranch courses
- Fixed grid incompatibilty issue with older versions of IE
- Fixed diplaying only connected users from the same branch if branch is set
- Fixed directory traversal vulnerability, for php files residing inside the www/ folder
- Fixed group stats filter selection in community edition
- Fixed importing users conflicting with version limit