Hesitating between Community++ and Educational

Discussion about the commercial editions of eFront [THIS IS NOT A SUPPORT FORUM]

Hesitating between Community++ and Educational

Postby okservices » Mon Apr 20, 2015 1:09 pm

Hello,
I am running a small company, which provides personalized language lessons. Due to the increased number of the requests that we have received from our students, we have decided to create a sort of virtual language school, where students will be able to study without having to travel to our location.
I have bought a new domain name for the school and have installed the Community edition of the efront. After I tried it, I became totally convinced that this is exactly what we needed. Therefore, now I am eager to buy a commercial edition.
However, I am hesitating between Community++ and Educational. We definitely need neither Enterprise, nor Pro.
I really like the feature of course instances in Educational. But Educational is more adapted for larger schools, as I understand. A question - the limitation of 50 users - is it not more than 50 users at the same time in the school? But if the student has finished the course and is no longer an active student, does he count as a user?
However, after reviewing the presentation on both versions, I have realized that maybe Community++ is what we need more.
Could you please advise me in this matter?
okservices

Re: Hesitating between Community++ and Educational

Postby elpapath » Wed Apr 22, 2015 1:10 pm

Hello,

I would advise you to send your email to our sales department directly.
The email address is: sales-request@efrontlearning.net

Eleftheria
elpapath

Re: Hesitating between Community++ and Educational

Postby hnoor77 » Mon Jan 11, 2016 9:51 am

ow I am eager to buy a commercial edition.
However, I am hesitating between Community++ and Educational. We definitely need neither Enterprise, nor Pro.
I really like the feature of course instances in Educational.
NOOR
hnoor77

Return to eFront [Commercial Editions]