PDF Certificates - module_pdfcert

Discussion about eFront modules. You may suggest new modules here or post issues with current ones. This forum also offers suggestions and best practices for module developers.

Re: PDF Certificates - module_pdfcert

Postby makriria » Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:46 am

First of all check if module is activated from administrator modules page. Then you have to enable the module from professor for each lesson in administration page in control panel. Have you checked this?
Michael Makrigiannakis
Software Engineer
makriria@efrontlearning.net
makriria

Postby griffe » Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:05 pm

I don't see the option either. It's not showing up under Administration for that lesson, I see other modules like YouTube but not that one.

Is this version compatible with the latest version of eFront?
griffe

Postby aai2on » Fri Nov 30, 2012 4:20 pm

This version works with the latest and greatest version of eFront, but it seems to work with the default theme.

There are several individuals who have taken on this project and were tweaking them for their sites. I have not had a chance to do any upgrades. However, I am using it on my site which is using the latest version of eFront.

Again, my site gives the students certificates upon completion of each lesson. I didn't want to spend my days issuing certificates. So, I created this plugin. It could easily be merged with the code for the standard certificates, thus enabling the certificate via pdf option.
aai2on

Postby aai2on » Wed Jan 27, 2016 11:49 pm

This module will appear for all users under the Tools menu. I really should dig into the main menu and put it there but I haven't had the time, plus it may change.

Anyways, look under Tools->Certificates.

I use this on my site and have for years. I did some updates recently. There is still lots that could be developed with this. I just needed a module that I could have the users generate a certificate for each lesson they completed.

I also have it display a heading when they complete the course and offer a link to the final course certificate and instructions.
aai2on

Postby ExMent » Thu Jan 28, 2016 1:51 am

Where can I download the new version?
ExMent

Postby rvcom » Sun Oct 09, 2016 11:50 pm

aai2on wrote:This module will appear for all users under the Tools menu. I really should dig into the main menu and put it there but I haven't had the time, plus it may change.

Anyways, look under Tools->Certificates.

I use this on my site and have for years. I did some updates recently. There is still lots that could be developed with this. I just needed a module that I could have the users generate a certificate for each lesson they completed.

I also have it display a heading when they complete the course and offer a link to the final course certificate and instructions.

Hi, I'm hoping to get some help with this. I started with module_Certificates but because my classes are licensed by the state, I can't give an rtf document. I tried the phplivedocx (set up an account, put the login info and url in the set up screen for external tools). That still would not provide a PDF certificate.

So, now I'm trying this module. I have the community version, and I too installed the module as an administrator. It shows up as activated in the list of modules under (Administrator) Options > Modules.

However, it does not appear under Administrator Tools. Only the module_Certificates shows. As a professor, again, only Lesson Certificates shows. What am I doing wrong?

If someone can give me some guidance for either certificate option, I would appreciate it. I really like this system, and want it to work for me.
rvcom

Previous

Return to Modules