Integrating phbb to efront

Discussion about eFront modules. You may suggest new modules here or post issues with current ones. This forum also offers suggestions and best practices for module developers.

Integrating phbb to efront

Postby beginner » Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:58 am

Hi, I am an english teacher and I am new on efront so I need some help. I don`t understand website coding but I want to build a website for my students using efront community edition. I successfully set up the website but now I need a forum plugin(phpbb or something else) or integration to my efront. I don`t mean official efront plugin which enables forum for each course separately... I mean a forum which has a button next to start page button on home page and directing to forum but this forum should be integrated to efront, that is, it must use the same login information (username and pass) I think this is called dual login.
Is there anyone to help this beginner teacher? ;)
beginner

Re: Integrating phbb to efront

Postby CynthiaTaylor » Mon Jun 27, 2016 10:42 am

There are too many tutorial are available to build the websites. I think first you should check that.
CynthiaTaylor

Postby winserp » Fri Sep 30, 2016 5:08 am

Hello, everyone. It's nice to see you all.Recently I found a good website
winserp

Postby LydiaLoftis » Sat Dec 10, 2016 10:37 am

Your intention to build website was nice. You will get best tutorial related to website building from internet. Go through the tutorial and build your site...
LydiaLoftis

Return to Modules