Post your eFront site here

Suggestions, General Discussion and Feature Requests about eFront

Re: Post your eFront site here

Postby redant » Mon Sep 06, 2010 5:07 am

http://www.teachsa.co.za

a site dedicated to providing teaching and learning resources to the South African school, tertiary and private training sectors.
redant

Postby skippybosco » Mon Sep 06, 2010 6:30 am

Site looks great.

Some suggestions:

1) Logged out, when you click on a tab it takes you to that Tab's content within the eFront main frame. If you click the tab again, however, it opens the content in a full page.

2) Consider adding a contact form to the Contact tab

3) On your main page where it discusses "Creating an Account", consider linking that to the actual registration link for convenience.

I have sent you some additional notes via Private Message you should immediately address.
skippybosco

Postby papagel » Mon Sep 06, 2010 7:35 am

Nice work!

I really enjoyed the creative usage of the first page space with the tabs and the fact you created manual-lessons for eFront (by the way, we would be glad to extend and reuse them with the community if you are willing to share them).
eFront- eLearning and Skill Development Solution for Companies and Educational Institutes
papagel

Postby y.sulistya » Tue Sep 07, 2010 2:11 am

hi,
this LMS is great, thanks for the eFront team ;)

http://psyche.psikologi.unair.ac.id/
Blessings & Peace,
Yudi Sulistya

---
Database administrator & programmer at Faculty of Psychology • Airlangga University
Programmer at Cyber Campus • Airlangga University
Need personal help? contact me : yudi.sulistya[at]gmail.com
y.sulistya

Postby redant » Tue Sep 07, 2010 4:22 am

Thanks for the feedback gentlemen.

Skippy - your suggestions are welcome and I will address them soon - thank you. Unfortunately I was forced to go live with the site a little earlier than anticipated due to a new school term starting and some schools use the site as a teaching aid in the classroom. I am aware though that there are a few tweaks which need to happen still.

Papagel - I am always willing to share with the community and will get hold of you once I am happy with the help documentation. Again, there are a few tweaks in the documentation which need to be addressed before I would be happy making it freely available.

Blessings
redant

Postby papagel » Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:45 am

redant wrote:
Papagel - I am always willing to share with the community and will get hold of you once I am happy with the help documentation. Again, there are a few tweaks in the documentation which need to be addressed before I would be happy making it freely available.

Blessings

Looking forward to it :)
eFront- eLearning and Skill Development Solution for Companies and Educational Institutes
papagel

Postby dia2000 » Thu Oct 07, 2010 6:03 am

Here is my eLearning portal for your review and comment:

Qatar Green Leaders - eLearning Portal: http://www.qatargreenleaders.com/eFront/www/index.php
The portal is intended to deliver online training for LEED (Leadership in Energy & Environmental Design) Green building Rating system.

Awaiting your comments!

Diaa
Diaa El-Masry, PMP, LEED AP
LEED Design Manager
Qatar Green Leaders
Doha - Qatar
dia2000

Postby Vrouwezand » Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:52 am

It's time to post my site here: http://unterricht.sportbootschule.tv

I am running a sailing school in Germany and using this portal to teach and instruct the participants in all theoretical aspects of sailing. Afterwards of the course the students are able to do an examination in front of the ministerally committee. Of cause this is the examination for the theoretical part of the official sailing license.

The different courses allow the students to learn for differnt levels of sailining licenses including offshore and ocean licenses with commercial endorsed.

All courses are made "multimedia". This means each lessen has a complete video (not longer than 10 minutes) and a complete written description. Sometimes are assessments included to prepare the particpants for the official examination. Additionally I am using BBB on a regular base for the personal contact to the students and distance learning of specific topics.

With this portal I am teaching the complete theoretical part for getting the official sailing licenses. The student has of cause to learn also the practical part (sailing) and has to go into an extra practical examination.

Just try the FREE part and have a look. For login use "gast05" with the password "gast05".

By the way: this is the first online multimedia sailing school (Segelschule) in Germany. Actually I am having among other Germans students from China, France, Spain, Brazil and Hawaii which are Germans but they are living there.

Any comments and suggestions are welcome.

Andreas
Vrouwezand

Postby awojciehowski » Wed Feb 16, 2011 8:09 pm

Greetings:

I have been using e-Front for over a year now and I am very please with the project. Moreover, I am extremely happy with the customer support that the eFront team provides. I have used them many times; every time they have come through for me.

Way to go eFront!

This site provides online training for emergency medical services and workplace safety lessons required by the United States Occupational Health and Safety Administration.
awojciehowski

Postby papagel » Wed Feb 16, 2011 8:11 pm

awojciehowski wrote:Greetings:

I have been using e-Front for over a year now and I am very please with the project. Moreover, I am extremely happy with the customer support that the eFront team provides. I have used them many times; every time they have come through for me.

Way to go eFront!

This site provides online training for emergency medical services and workplace safety lessons required by the United States Occupational Health and Safety Administration.

Thanks for the good words and congrats for the nice implementation of your site :)
papagel

PreviousNext

Return to eFront