1) What are all the different formats that I can upload questions? Do I have to get them into a specific format and enter them 1-by-1, or is there an easier mechanism. For example, suppose I have 1000 question bank for a course in powerpoint or excel (assume multiple choice or true/false), how do I get them into eFront?
1a) What are all the different formats that I can upload content for lessons/chapters? Assume I have content in powerpoint slides or word document right now. What's the most efficient way to get content into eFront?
I do not believe there is an automated way to import into eFront unless you convert your content to SCORM or GIF/AIKEN.
3) Can eFront allow me to weight the questions (easy - medium - difficult)?
4) Can eFront allow me to categorize the questions (for example, question 1 is related to time management, question 2 relates to procurement, etc.)?
Yes and provide a breakdown analysis of the results of the test for performance by category
5) Suppose for each lesson, I want to have a QUIZ with questions related to that lesson. Can I point to the QUESTION BANK and create a test using only questions from the category "time management"?
Yes, you can create a pooled test based on all questions, specific questions or specific by category.
6) And finally, I want to have create lessons/chapters but force the user to complete chapter 1 and PASS the chapter 1 quiz BEFORE they can proceed with chapter 2. Is that possible?
Yes eFront has a feature called "Course / Lesson Rules" which allows for that kind of logic to be defined.
7) Can I have a pre-set time duration that a course is open to a user. For example, user only has 90 days to complete the course. After which, they lose access to that course or the course is locked?