[professor] Build a pool of questions first. Add dozens. Then combine them and create an unlimited number of tests.
Regarding Questions, I have a few ?s:
1) What are all the different formats that I can upload questions? Do I have to get them into a specific format and enter them 1-by-1, or is there an easier mechanism. For example, suppose I have 1000 question bank for a course in powerpoint or excel (assume multiple choice or true/false), how do I get them into eFront?
1a) What are all the different formats that I can upload content for lessons/chapters? Assume I have content in powerpoint slides or word document right now. What's the most efficient way to get content into eFront?
2) Question Banks: If I upload the 1000 questions, and now I want to randomize that as the FINAL EXAM for the course (assuming each chapter/lesson is completed), can eFront do that?
3) Can eFront allow me to weight the questions (easy - medium - difficult)?
4) Can eFront allow me to categorize the questions (for example, question 1 is related to time management, question 2 relates to procurement, etc.)?
5) Suppose for each lesson, I want to have a QUIZ with questions related to that lesson. Can I point to the QUESTION BANK and create a test using only questions from the category "time management"?
6) And finally, I want to have create lessons/chapters but force the user to complete chapter 1 and PASS the chapter 1 quiz BEFORE they can proceed with chapter 2. Is that possible?
7) Can I have a pre-set time duration that a course is open to a user. For example, user only has 90 days to complete the course. After which, they lose access to that course or the course is locked?
Answers to these questions will really help me determine if eFront is right for me. Sorry if these are basic, but I did my due diligence using the demo and couldn't figure out the answers. Thank you.