aMember integration plugin

Suggestions, General Discussion and Feature Requests about eFront

Re: aMember integration plugin

Postby bjohnson » Wed Jan 09, 2013 7:35 pm

I have resolved the second 2 issues by adding the line define('AM_SESSION_NAME', 'AMSESSID'); to the file amember/application/configs/config.php.

In the instructions for setting up the efront plugin at http://www.website.com/amember/admin-setup/efront, it is a bit deceiving as it states:
To avoid possible issues with single login between amember and Moodle, edit /amember/application/configs/config.php and add this line to the top of the file after <?php line: define('AM_SESSION_NAME', 'AMSESSID');

As you see it says possible issues between amember and Moodle, not eFront, which is why I did not implement this to begin with.

I am still however, having the issues laid out in point one about integrating multiple eFront courses with a single aMember product.

Cheers
bjohnson

Postby wallpaper_01 » Tue Jan 22, 2013 2:58 pm

In eFront groups serve no purpose whatsoever. I had this problem a while ago when I wanted to assign a professor to a certain group and I did this but he could still see other groups.It appeared that the group had no function except to help you view the users in the back end.

You can have it so that many amember products can link to one course/subscription. I would set the link to the course AND the group. Although in my instance I've not even used groups as I could not find a use for it, I was hoping it would group the users but it doesn't.

Hope this helps
wallpaper_01

Postby lister » Mon Apr 01, 2013 7:26 pm

Does Skippy's API/ amember plugin ONLY work if the user pays for a course?
Using Educational Edition 3.6.12 Latest
lister

Postby wallpaper_01 » Thu Apr 04, 2013 9:33 am

no it works for free courses too
wallpaper_01

Postby wallpaper_01 » Fri Sep 06, 2013 10:15 am

Would aMemeber work with talentLMS? It is about the last thing stopping me from migrating to TLMS, amember is brilliant.
wallpaper_01

Postby papagel » Fri Sep 06, 2013 4:51 pm

wallpaper_01 wrote:Would aMemeber work with talentLMS? It is about the last thing stopping me from migrating to TLMS, amember is brilliant.

Not at the moment I am afraid... we do work on a number of payment additions though (like coupons and multiple payment gateways).
eFront- eLearning and Skill Development Solution for Companies and Educational Institutes
papagel

Postby elpapath » Mon Sep 09, 2013 8:13 am

wallpaper_01 wrote:Would aMemeber work with talentLMS? It is about the last thing stopping me from migrating to TLMS, amember is brilliant.

Hello,

Please note that you can keep up to date with the latest TalentLMS news in the following url:
http://support.talentlms.com/

You can post your ideas, find several articles or contact the support directly.

Regards,
Eleftheria
elpapath

Postby carancha » Tue Jun 17, 2014 7:34 pm

Hello:

I'm looking for 4x version of the plugin. I want to test it but i could only find 2x version in the first post.

Where can i get an updated version of this plugin?

Thank you.
carancha

Postby skippybosco » Fri Oct 17, 2014 6:00 am

You can request the eFront plugin for aMember 4.0 directly from amember.com
skippybosco

Postby addseo1118 » Thu May 28, 2015 3:16 am

Thanks for sharing.
addseo1118

PreviousNext

Return to eFront