reset progress data

Suggestions, General Discussion and Feature Requests about eFront

reset progress data

Postby briantisme » Fri Mar 18, 2016 10:51 pm

Hi there,

In the previous versions of efront before 3.6.15 you could reset the progress data on a test through the administrator account under a users lessons tab. It was quite handy. We are no longer able to do that. I would like to be able to reset a users progress data through the "Reports" page. When I pull the report on a student I would like to be able to reset their progress on each assigned test directly from the report view under the Operations column and have the reset button right next to the details icon.

So far, I think I understand that if you include progress.php in users_stats.php and add a little bit of code it should be possible. I am missing a couple pieces of the puzzle and can't quite figure this out. Would anybody be able to help me out with the code needed to have the reset button next to the details button in the report screen?

Thanks,
Brian
briantisme

Re: reset progress data

Postby briantisme » Wed Mar 30, 2016 9:14 pm

BUMP
briantisme

Postby briantisme » Thu Apr 14, 2016 12:34 am

anyone?
briantisme

Postby vprountzos » Tue May 10, 2016 7:08 am

Hello,

Try setting up a custom report from User reports generator over there you can get the reports you want from your users and also reset their progress data along with some other actions

Kind regards
vprountzos

Postby bebeeells » Sat Aug 06, 2016 6:23 am

BUMP....
csgo4sale.com
bebeeells

Return to eFront